How to build a $450 gaming PC for Apex Legends (2019)
This article teaches you how to build a $450 gaming PC to play Apex Legends smoothly in 2019.
$450 budget gaming PC for playing Apex Legends
- CPU: Intel Core i3-8100 quad-core 3.6GHz, 6MB Cache ($118)
The 8th generation Intel Core i3-8100 comes with 4 processing Cores and 4 Threads. That’s 2 additional Cores versus the previous generation for more processing power. It is a great possessor for a standard PC or budget gaming PC.
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H310M A LGA1151 Micro ATX ($55)
Fairly good performance and features. Easy to install.This motherboard is pretty cheap and will be suitable for most AAA games in 2019.
- Memory: Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4 2400MHz ($50)
Really good memory. Surprisingly good for what it cost compared to other RAM. It works fine with Apex Legends.
- Graphics card: ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 ($134)
It isn’t the greatest graphics card, but it will be able to run AAA games like Apex Legends at [email protected] on high settings pretty well.
- Storage: Kingston A400 SSD 240GB SATA 3 2.5” Solid State Drive SA400S37/240G (30$)
A cheap and fast SSD. The 240GB version is a perfect size to run your OS and throw a few AAA games like Apex Legends, Fortnite, GTA 5… on.
- Power Supply: EVGA 450 BT, 80+ Bronze 450W ($40)
This cheap PSU is what you need to run your budget gaming PC well.
- Case: ROSEWILL Micro ATX Mini Tower FBM-01 ($25)
A very cheap and menly computer case made from steel and plastic.
- Total: $452
This $450 budget PC is enough to play the game at [email protected] on high graphics settings. You can also run GTA 5, Fortnite, Ovewatch… just fine.