How to change your Fortnite account password
This article teaches you how to change your Fortnite account password.
- Go to “epicgames.com” and log in to your account. After that, hover your mouse over your display name at the top right corner then select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Password & Security” from the left-hand menu.
- Enter your current password, new password and retype it. Then click on the “Save changes” button.
1) Your password must not be the same as your last passwords used.
2) Your password must have 7 characters or more.
3. Your password must have at least number.
4) Your password must not contain any space.
Done! Now you have to re-login to your Epics desktop app to enter the game.