How to display FPS, latency, VRAM ussage, CPU temperature in Overwatch
This article teaches you how to show up the performance stats including FPS, latency (ping), VRAM usage, CPU temperature and network interpolation delay in Overwatch.
1. Log into your game and select “Options”.
2. Make sure the “Video” tab is selected.
3. Click on the plus button next to “Advanced Performance Stats” to explore the hidden section.
4. Turn on all of the stats:
- Show Framerate (FPS): ON
- Show CPU Temperature: ON
- Show VRAM Usage: ON
- Show Network Latency: ON
- Show Network Interpolation Delay: ON
5. Click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
6. Now you can see your performance stats in the top left corner of your screen.
Simple as that. Good gaming!