You don’t have to visit NVIDIA website, download and update drivers manually. This article teaches you how to easily update NVIDA drivers in Windows 10.
- Right click on the Start Menu icon (or use “Win + X” keys combination) and select “Device Manager” from the menu.
- Double click on “Display adapters”.
- Right click on “NVIDIA…” (it depends on your graphics card model), then select “Update driver”.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Windows will search your computer and the internet for the latest driver software for your laptop.
- Just wait a few moments…
- A success message will appear.
Click on the “Close” button to finish your job. Done!