How to easily update NVIDIA drivers in Windows 10
You don’t have to visit NVIDIA website, download and update drivers manually. This article teaches you how to easily update NVIDA drivers in Windows 10.
- Right click on the Start Menu icon (or use “Win + X” keys combination) and select “Device Manager” from the menu.
- Double click on “Display adapters”.
- Right click on “NVIDIA…” (it depends on your graphics card model), then select “Update driver”.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Windows will search your computer and the internet for the latest driver software for your laptop.
- Just wait a few moments…
- A success message will appear.
Click on the “Close” button to finish your job. Done!