This article teaches you how to enable the auto-run feature in Fortnite: Battle Royale (on Windows and Mac OS). Just follow the easy steps below.
1. Log in to your game and click on the menu icon located in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on the gear icon in order to access the setting page.
3. Select the “Game” tab. See the picture below for clarity.
4. Scroll down a bit and you will see the “Control Options” section. Right here, just turn on the “Toggle Sprint” feature.
5. The final step is to hit the “Apply” button to save your settings.
Note that after jumping into a match, you have to press the sprint button (Left Shift, by default) in order to start auto-run, but once you have started you will automatically keep sprinting until you stop it by pressing the sprint button again.