How to permanently delete your Facebook page
Time needed: 2 minutes.
If you are an admin of a Facebook page, you can permanently delete it in a few easy steps.
- Go to your page and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, find the “Remove Page” section and click on the “Edit” link.
- Click on the “Permanently delete your-page-name” link.
- Click on the “Delete” button. Once you delete your page, you will never be able to get it back.
- When your page is removed, a message like this will appear.
- Done! Your Facebook page now goes away forever.