How to save your phone battery life while playing Dota Underlords
A typical Dota Underlords match may last over 20 minutes or longer if you get a high rank (top 4), and the game can drain your phone battery life so fast. Charging while playing the game is not a good idea because this action will heat or even blow up your phone.
By following some (or all) of the methods below, you can save a lot of your phone battery life while playing Dota Underlords (the side effects is your game experience might be reduced).
Change the Graphics Settings
Go to Settings > Video then:
- Check the box next to Use advanced settings.
- Uncheck the box next to High-Quality Dashboard
- Texture Quality: MED
- Shadow Quality: OFF or MED
- Adjust the Game Screen Render Quality to 70% or lower.
Reduce the volume
Go to Settings > Audio and:
- Adjust Master Volume to 70% or lower
- Adjust Game Sounds to 70% or lower
- Reduce the Music volume to zero
Make some changes to your phones
Most mobile phones have a Save Battery Mode. Enable it can reduce much energy consumption:
- If you are using an iPhone, go to Settings > Battery and turn on the Save Battery Mode.
- If you are using an Android device, just go to the Settings section and have a look around.
You can also manually reduce your screen brightness and close un-used apps.