This article teaches you how to save your smartphone battery while playing PUBG Mobile. Note that it will reduce your gameplay experiences.
1. Tap on the Settings icon in the bottom right cornder of your screen.
2. Select Graphics from the right-hand pane, then:
- Select “Smooth” graphics.
- Select “Low” frame rate.
- Select “Classic” or “Soft” style.
- Reduce the brightness to 80%.
- Disable the “Auto-ajust graphics” feature.
Look at the pictures below:
Tap on the OK button to save your settings.
3. Select Audio from the right-hand pane, then:
- Turn off “Master” audio.
- Turn off “UI” audio.
- Turn off “Music” audio.
Keep in mind that you should never charge your phone while playing games.