How to see detail laptop specifications in Windows 10
Time needed: 3 minutes.
This articles teaches you how to find your detail laptop specifications in Windows 10 with a few easy steps.
- Press “Win” + “R” to open Run dialog, then enter “dxdiag” into the box and click on the “OK” button.
- You can now see your OS, BIOS version, CPU, RAM, DirectX version… Click on the “Next Page” button or other tab to see more information.
- Display tab shows you information about your onboard graphics card, DirectX features…
- Render tab shows you information about your outboard graphics card, VRAM…
- You can select the “Sound” tab or “Input” tab to see more information about your laptop specs.