How to uninstall Logitech Options on Mac (step by step guide)
You cannot uninstall Logitech Options by just moving it to the Trash as an usual app.
To remove Logitech Options from your Mac, follow the steps below:
1. Open “Finder”.
2. Click on “Applications” from the left-hand sidebar then open “Utilities”.
3. Launch “Logi Options Uninstaller”.
4. Click on the “Uninstall” button.
5. Enter your password to continue.
6. After you successfully uninstall Logitech Options, an alert box will appear like this: